Groovin'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The B.E.L.T.


I don't know anyone who doesn't like bacon... I mean I've had a form of bacon in every country I've ever been. If that doesn't prove my point that bacon is a product of love then I don't know what will. Bacon, its meat candy!

So the B.E.L.T. as most of you know is a Bacon.Egg.Lettuce.Tomato. Sammich'. No you read right, its not a sandwich, its that deliciousness when you bite down and when someone asks you what you're eating you say. "A sammich'." I like mine with a little garlic aioli, possibly ripe avocado if I had it on hand. OH! You have to remember to season your tomatoes too man! A little salt and pepper never hurt anyone!

Ingredients:
2 slices of your favorite bread toasted
4 slices good bacon halved
lettuce of your choice
tomato seasoned with salt and pepper
egg cooked to your liking
mayo, or your favorite sammich' spread

 We've got here a piece of toasted whole wheat

 
Now with a little mayo...

 
Bacon... Yes, bacon.

 
Over easy egg, oh can you imagine when that yolk breaks open and drips all over the sammich'?
Pure. Bliss.


 
Remember to season your tomatoes, like I said a little salt and pepper never hurt anyone!

 
Lettuce is our friend if its baby field greens... yes.

 
Here we go folks. The B.E.L.T. now go eat it like its the last sammich' you'll ever have. Mmmmkay?
Ameeeerica!

No comments:

Post a Comment