Groovin'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Roasted Garlic Aioli

This mayonnaise aioli is a fabulous addition to sammies, I mean come on it has ROASTED GARLIC! Its so simple to make and you can use it on a plethora of things. For example I have a breakfast sammie I will post that I use it on and it makes me want to do the happy dance every time I have one of those puppies. It can be used as a dipping sauce for fries. You can top fish with it... Are you getting my point? I think you are. Just make it and make a simple turkey sammie with it and I promise you, that you will do a happy dance too.

Ingredients:
  • 1 head of roasted garlic
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tsp of lemon or lime juice
  • couple dashes of hot sauce
  • pinch of salt
  1. Add all ingredients in a mini food processor or you can mash the garlic very well with a fork then add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.

    This stuff is so good it will make you want to smack yo' mama.
    Enjoy y'all!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment