Groovin'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 29, 2010

My Inspirations

I was inspired to create this blog by my husband and my very dear friend The BazMann. These two wonderful men are both great at what they do, but are lost when it comes to the kitchen. I wanted to show them that cooking can be easy, healthy and purty' darn tasty!

After becoming a Momma I realized that my son too, needed to eat well and there is no need to buy baby food. Its very simple to make at home and is better for your little one. You know exactly whats going into your baby and you have complete control. My little guy has an allergy to dairy and soy and as a breastfeeding Momma, I had to compensate my diet for his needs. I hope that this blog is able to help all you Mommas out there that need some sort of information in this area.

Everyone wants to save money too! Lets face it, we all spend a lot of money on food. How many of us out there when making a dish, will go to the store to buy items just for that dish? Or you go to the grocery and just fill up a cart not knowing what it is you want to eat? We all do it, but during times like this it can put dents in our pockets and in the long run its just plain ol' wasteful. I hope that my money and time saving tips can be of some use!

Now that we have all this out of the way, I hope you enjoy this blog as it continues to grow and expand. I thank all you out there who are taking the time to check it out. Happy eating ya'll and as they say in Mexico bien provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment